Costume Stack by Fran Seiford
- Fold 4-1/4" X 11" panel of orange cardstock in half to form card base with fold at the top.
- Stamp small pumpkin basket all over card front with black ink.
- Stamp faces of Costume Stack Characters on a kraft panel adding extra lines to blend as necessary.
- Color with colored pencil.
- Cut kraft panel with Fitted Frames. Layer on Black Fitted Frames larger panel.
- Tie black and orange spotted ribbon around layered panels.
- Adhere layered panels to card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Costume Stack Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Kraft Cardstock
- Spotted Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Colored Pencils
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project