Confetti Balloons Superstar Birthday by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Winter Lake cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the Confetti Balloons stencil to a 3-1/4” x 5-1/8” piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a fine line pen to outline all the openings of the stencil, remove stencil.
- Stamp the Oh My Stars on a 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” piece of white cardstock with the Tuxedo Black ink.
- Color the balloons and stars with Copic Markers.
- Stamp the saying on a 2” x 2-7/8” piece of white with the black ink, color around the letters with markers.
- Run a red marker around the edge of the Confetti Balloons, green around the Oh My Stars, and blue around Superstar Birthday.
- Adhere the Oh My Stars near the lower right edge of the card.
- Adhere two small flags of ribbon to the right side of the Confetti Balloons near the top.
- Adhere the Confetti Balloons layer to the upper left side of the card.
- Adhere a ribbon flag on the left edge of the Superstar Birthday.
- Use foam tape to add the saying.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Confetti Balloons Metal Stencil 8.99
- Oh My Stars Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Superstar Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Color Cardstock by My Minds Eye – Winter Lake
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Black Fine Line Pen
- Copic Markers – Y00, Y02, Y06, Y08, R00, R05, R08, R81, R85, BV0000, BV02, B32, B34, YG01, YG03
- Ribbon – Yellow, Lavender
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project