Clipper Ship by Kristine Reynolds
- Create clouds on a blue panel of cardstock using the Picasso and white artist stick.
- Use removable tape to secure the Clipper Ship to the panel and emboss with black embossing paste and set aside to dry.
- When dry lay stencil back over the dried stencil and use a sponge dauber to cover the image with glue from the glue pad.
- Brush mica powders on to the image.
- Stamp sentiment on the panel.
- Back panel with a black panel and then a larger lavender panel.
- Create a card base by folding a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" blue panel in half.
- Adhere image panel to card.
- Adhere black dots to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
White Shiva Artist’s Paintstik® by Jack Richeson & Co., Inc.
Black Adhesive Dots by Recollections®
Palette Stamp and Glue Pad
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project