Christmas Train by Jennie Lin Black
- Fold red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Apply layer of colored cardstock to card front leaving narrow border.
- Apply a strip about 1-1/2" wide of alternate patterned paper to left side of front.
- Apply narrow strip of first pattern, centering it on the alternat pattern.
- Wrap ribbon around card front and tie in a bow as shown
- Stamp train panel and color with Copic Markers. Jennie Lin used these: Blue: B91, B93, B95 Green: YG17, G20, YG63 Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y38
- Background: R24
- Cut out train panel and glue to card.
- Create greeting panel and glue to card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Christmas Train Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
E281 Keep Calm (retired)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project