Candy Grab by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the image with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
- Apply Distress Oxide Inks directly to craft mat, using the colors listed.
- Spritz the inks with water to get them to oxidize.
- Using a brush, apply the colors around the stamped image. Let dry.
- If necessary, use a PITT Pen to go over some of the black lines that may have gotten faded by the Distress Inks.
- Crop the image.
- Create the card base out of Plum cardstock, cut to 5 1/2" x 8."
- Apply VersaMark Watermark Ink to 2 sides of the card base. Sprinkle with Aged Marine Embossing Powder, then Hot Lime Fragments.
- Heat from underneath.
- Repeat Steps 8 & 9 on the other 2 sides.
- Attach a layer of foam to the image, and then adhere to the card base.
- Frantage Color Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Candy Grab Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG037 Aged Marine Embossing Enamel
- FRC20 Hot Lime Color Fragments
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum)
- Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
- PITT® Pen by Faber-Castell® (Small)
- Distress Oxide Inks by Ranger® (Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Spiced Marmalade)
- Craft Mat
- Water Spritzer
- Craft Foam
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project