Butterfly Wings by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Butterfly Wings on white paper with Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Rub Gelatos in blues and pinks over the embossed image and rub with a baby wipe to spread the color.
- Layer onto a black panel, tie with ribbon and glue onto a blue card.
- Die cut a white and black frame from the Fitted Frames A set. Stamp sentiment from Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Set with pink ink, layer onto the black frame and pop up on card.
- Apply Turquoise Dot Sparklers to the body of the large butterfly.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sky)
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Gelatos® by Faber-Castell® (Lavender, Boysenberry, Snow Cone, Passion Fruit)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project