Build a Wreath Merry Christmas by Debi Hammons
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 4" X 4" panel of white cardstock to upper portion of card front.
- Using two of the scalloped circles in the Build a Wreath set, die cut a wreath base of medium green cardstock.
- Die cut several pine boughs in three different greens and a holly branch in medium green.
- Die cut three small circles for ornaments, a ribbon, and a set of berries from red cardstock.
- Glue the pine boughs on the wreath base alternating colors and overlapping.
- Glue the red ornanments and bow on top of the pine boughs.
- Adhere the wreath to the card front as shown.
- Adhere the holly bough in place and add the berries.
- Stamp the greeting in black on the red portion of the card.
- Add Apple Red Ultra Fine Jewel Glitter to ornaments, bow, and holly berries with a glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project