Build a Snowman by Kristine Reynolds
1. Create step card base out of light blue cardstock.
2. Create 6 snowman on white cardstock with black ink and color with copic markers.
3. Fussy cut out the snowmen and adhere to the card as shown.
4. Use Stamp N' Bond to adhere fun flock to hats.
5. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval and back with a bright pink scallop oval panel.
6. Adhere sentiment to card.
7. Heat emboss Chunky White and Crystal Embossing powder from White Encrusted Jewel Kit on the card.
8. Adhere shaved ice fragments on card.
Also uses these supplies:
FL400 Cotton Ball White Fun Flock
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Light Blue & Bright Pink Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper
Copic Markers V12, V15, V17, R21, R23, R25, BG02, BG05, BG09, BG72, BG75, B12, B14, B16
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project