Build a Snowman by Debi Hammons
- Fold 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” turquoise cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp the large Snowman body in the middle at the bottom of 3-3/4” x 5”.
- White card stock using VersaFine black ink also stamp it on a sticky note (for masking).
- Stamp the large snowman's head lining up the body with the scarf.
- Cut out the large snowman body from the sticky note.
- Lay it on the already stamped body.
- Stamp the bodies of the other 2 snowmen on each side.
- Take off the sticky note mask.
- Stamp their heads and twig arms.
- Cover the head of the left snowman and stamp the arm with the mitten.
- Stamp the arm with the mitten on the right side of the large snowman.
- Color as desired.
- Add a sky and clouds with blue chalk and a sponge dauber.
- Stamp the verse on the top right.
- Glue to 4” x 5-1/4” red card-stock.
- Glue to the card front.
- Add Pearl Mica as snow on the bottom with paper glue.
- Frantage Mica Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Build A Snowman Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
FRM01 Pearlized Mica Fragments
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Teal, Red and White card stock
Blue Chalk by Pebbles
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project