Build a Bouquet Sisters Pop Up Card by Jamie Martin
- Apply acetate to a Sticky Panel and stamp flowers and leaves onto acetate with StazOn ink.
- Place this on a light table acetate side down and cut out on flower, apply one of the glitter colors and shake off excess. Do the same with the remaining flowers and leaves one at a time.
- Color vase with pencils, rub with VersaMark ink and emboss with Deep Impressions.
- Use the matching die set to cut everything out. Set aside.
- Stamp doily onto decorative paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with Ivory. Diecut with the Pop Up Die Set and glue to card.
- Glue all pieces to pop up pieces.
- Stamp Sisters on a diecut ticket and glue to a larger ticket cover in Lavender Micro Glitter.
Also uses these supplies:
NKCRS05 Kaffee Klatsch (retired)
MG15 Purple Micro Glitter
MG04 Pink Micro Glitter
MG06 Lavender Micro Glitter
MG12 Green Micro Glitter
MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter
MG17 Cinnamon Micro Glitter
FREG004 Large Deep Impression Chunky Clear Embossing Powder
EP208 PEARLustre™ Ivory Embossing Powder
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
StazOn™ Black Ink by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project