Bubbling Trouble by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on white paper.
- Trim sentiment closely.
- Trim orange cardstock in a vertical A2 size with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for sentiment in orange cardstock.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Using glue, adhere Crystal Micro Glitter on bubbles.
Also uses these supplies:
Sweet Potato Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (B95, B97, B99, G29, Y02, Y17, YR07, YG01, R14)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project