Bluebird Branch by Jennifer Dove
1. Cut blue cardstock 11 x 4 1/4 and score at 5 1/2".
2. Cut brown cardstock 4 x 5 1/4 and layer on card base
3. Cut pattern paper 3 3/4 x 5 and ink edges and layer onto brown mat.
4. Cut another piece of pattern paper 3 3/4 x 3 1/4 and layer onto brown mat 3 3/4 x 3 1/2" and place on card base as shown in picture.
5. Stamp and color your image.
6. Cut around image and ink edges.
7. Pop up with foam tape onto card base.
8. Add pearls as shown.
9. Emboss sentiment onto card.
Also uses these supplies:
Blue, White & Brown cardstock
Safari Boy patterned paper by Best Creations Inc.
Craft Pearls by Kaiser
Walnut Distress Ink by Ranger
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project