Blossom Bunch by Wendy Price
- Stamp Blossom Bunch and color.
- Stamp Blossom Bunch on scrap paper, color a few flowers and cut out.
- Adhere extra flowers to stamped image on foam adhesive.
- Using dry wall mesh as stencil, ink with Shabby Shutters.
- Stamp sentiments.
- Embellish with bow and mulberry paper.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Blossom Bunch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spectrum Noir™ Markers HB1, HB2, HB3, DG1, LG1, LG2, LG3)
Ranger Distress Ink™ (Shabby Shutters)
May Arts Ribbon
Dry Wall Mesh
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project