Blossom Bunch by Rhea Weigand
- Fold an 8-1/2' X 5-1/2" panel of dark blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Trim upper left and lower right corner of folded card with large corner rounding punch.
- Cut a white cardstock panel to 5-1/4" X 4", round corners to match and glue to card front.
- Cut a dark blue panel 5" X 3-3/4", round corners to match and glue to card front.
- Stamp Blossom Bunch in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a 4-3/4" X 3-1/2" panel of white cardstock.
- Color image with Copic markers as shown.
- Round corners to match other panels and glue to card front.
- Apply Glass Glitter to flower centers with Zip Dry.
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Blossom Bunch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Copic Markers - B32, B34, B37, B39
Large Corner Rounder Punch by Fiskars
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project