Birthday Balloons by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" panel of sky cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 3" x 5 3/8" panel of plum cardstock to the card.
- Stamp image on white cardstock panel and color with pencils.
- Trim close to edges of image.
- Cover image with VersaMark ink and then heat emboss with Kaleidoscope EP.
- Adhere fragments to image.
- Back panel with a slightly larger panel of grasshopper cardstock and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sky, Plum, Grasshopper)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project