Birthday Balloons by Jennie Lin Black
- Stamp image onto cardstock
- Color image using your favorite coloring medium. When using Copic Markers, I color my darkest colors around the edge of the balloon and work lighter as I get closer to the center of each balloon.
- To get the see through portion of the balloon is easier than it looks. I use the lightest color of the “back” balloon to lightly continue the curved shape of the balloon.
- Layer card and add a white piece on the inside to stamp a coordinating greeting or to write a personal note.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Birthday Balloons Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Super Smooth White Cardstock by Neenah Paper®
- Copic® Markers (YG17, YG03, YG01, R24, R22, R20, YR24, Y15, Y11, B02, B00, B000)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project