Birdie Trio by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Birdie Trio on white paper with black ink.
- Color with colored pencil and fussy cut image.
- Stamp International Snow in black on white paper and cut out with Fitted Frames Die.
- Sponge blue all over image and use white pen to highlight areas as shown.
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of dark blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Emboss Snowflake Stencil on a 5-1/4" X 4" white card using a die cutting machine.
- Leaving Stencil in place on embossed panel, use sponge dauber to apply VersaMark watermark ink to snowflakes.
- Emboss snowflakes with Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel. It's ok if the entire image isn't covered.
- Wrap three strands of silver cord around bottom of white panel hiding ends under area to be covered by International Snow Panel.
- Adhere International Snow panel to front of white panel with 3D Adhesive Foam Dots.
- Glue layered panels to card front.
- If desired replace stencil and add ink and embossing to base card as shown.
- Adhere Birdie Trio to front of international snow panel, support the top with 3D Foam Dots.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Snowflakes Stencil 10.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Birdie Trio Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- International Snow Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Silver Cord
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, NEW cutting plates, rubber embossing mat
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project