Bird Blossom by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5” x 6” blue card. Cut 5” x 4 ¼” tan cardstock, and stamp it with Stampendous Music Score using Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Use blending tool to add ink to edges. Glue crooked onto card. Cut 3 ½” x 4 ½” tan cardstock, and use blending tool to add Pumice Stone Distress Ink to edges. Stamp Stampendous Happy Message “Happy Birthday” stamp as shown.
- Glue ribbon to corners of card.
- Place Dreamweaver Large Flourish in the lower left corner, and spread Dreamweaver Regular Paste over stencil. Lift stencil and sprinkle with Silver embossing powder. Heat set. Repeat for upper right corner.
- Stamp Stampendous Bird Blossom onto Mixed Media Paper using Memento Ink. Color with Copic Markers as shown. Cut out and foam tape to card.
- Music Score Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Happy Messages Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Large Flourish Metal Stencil 10.99
- Cling Bird Blossom Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Bird Blossom Die Cut Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper© - blue, tan
- Copic Marker #'s C3,C5,C7,B23,B24,B28,E01,E95,R32,RV13,RV14, G82,YG00,G99,R37,E33,E79,E25,E37
- Distress Ink – Pumice Stone
- Blending Tool
- May Arts – olive ribbon
- Heat Gun
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project