Birch Bouquet by Jennie Lin Black
- Create square card base with fold on left side.
- Distress edges of a smaller square of patterned paper, adhere to card front.
- Stamp Birch Bouquet on Mixed Media White Paper with Memento Ink
- Color as desired.
- Die cut Birch Bouquet panel into an oval.
- Mount on larger coral colored oval.
- Frame on the back side of patterned paper and adhere to front as shown.
- Create corners from a small triangle of yellow cardstock.
- Adhere plastic flowers to yellow corners.
- Stamp greeting in white and die cut as shown, layer on coral die cut.
- Tie ribbon around card front.
- Adhere greeting overlapping ribbon.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Birch Bouquet Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project