Birch Bouquet by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5 1/2” x 6 3/4” red card. Cut 5” x 6 ¼” yellow cardstock, and stamp entire paper with Stampendous Ornate Border stamp using Dried Marigold Distress Ink.
- Glue centered.
- Cut 2 ¾” x 6 ¼” light blue polka dot patterned paper, and glue centered onto yellow cardstock.
- Die Cut 4 ½” circle from red cardstock, and glue centered onto 5 ½” white lace circle. Glue to card as shown.Die Cut 4 ¼” circle from Mixed Media Paper.
- Stamp Stampendous Birch Bouquet using Memento ink, and color with Copics as shown.
- Glue to center of red circle.
- Die cut red label, and glue to card as shown.
- Stamp Stampendous Happy Messages “Hello” sentiment to white cardstock using Memento ink.
- Cut out and glue inside red label.
- Add rhinestones.
- Happy Messages Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Birch Bouquet Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper©
Patterned Paper Tim Holtz®
Dried Marigold Distress Ink Pad by Ranger®
Copic® Markers (B00, B12, BV02, BV13, RV14, R35, R37, R59, YG00, YG03, YG06, G07, Y11, Y35, YR15, YR16, YR07, W3, W5, W7)
Lace Circles & Circles Dies
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project