Bicycle Basket by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp bike image with black ink on white paper.
- Die cut image.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with green ink.
- Die cut sentiment.
- Trim green cardstock in an A2 card base with a tent fold.
- Trim floral patterned paper to fit card front.
- Trim ribbon to wrap around width of patterned paper and adhere layer to card front.
- Adhere bike image to card front.
- Using foam squares, adhere sentiment to front of card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Sweet Of You Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Bicycle Basket Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (R20, R21, R22, G40, G43, G46, G94, BG000, BG53, BG57, Y32, E81, E84, T0, T2, T4, T6, T8, C5, C6)
- Spectrum Noir™ Markers (FS1, FS3)
- Memento™ Bamboo Leaves Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- May Arts Ribbon®
- Grasshopper Cardstock by My Colors®
- Pebbles® Garden Party 6x6 Paper Pad
- E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
- 3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project