Beautiful Braid by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4 panel of Loveable Cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Adhere a 4 1/2" square panel of patterned paper to the front of the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger panel of Spanish Moss carstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a slightly larger Spanish Moss cardstock panel.
- Adhere flowers to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by MyMindsEye®
- Copic® Markers (E50, E51, E93, YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20, YG63, G12, RV21, RV23, RV25)
- Floral Embellishments
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project