Balloon Stencil Duo by Pam Hornschu
- Cut and fold Spearmint cardstock to create 5 X 7 inch, side-fold card. Round corners. Cut 1 ¼” strip from front side of card. Stamp sentiment in Peacock Feathers ink on front of card.
- Adhere panel of Caribbean Sea cardstock with rounded corners to inside of card, leaving 1/8” matted edge.
- Spritz water on Creative Palette. Place a few drops of the blue and green neon reinkers on the palette. Use a brayer to blend slightly. Place cardstock panels over surface to transfer ink colors, or brayer them over the panel. Set panels aside to dry, and clean palette immediately.
- Place Pattern stencil over surface, and using stencil brush, rouge the ink through the design, rotating the stencil as desired.
- Remove pattern stencil, and replace it with the open balloon stencil. Tape on four sides. Place a dab of paste along edge of paste spreader using palette knife. Spread over design at 45˚ smoothly. Replace excess paste to jar. Carefully remove tape and stencil, placing stencil in water to be cleaned immediately.
- While paste is wet, sprinkle with crystal micro glitter, and set aside to dry.
- Round corners of panel and adhere over a white Fitted Frame die cut, with a slightly larger one in the Caribbean Blue.
- Adhere scalloped trim along front edge of card. Adhere panel to flap.
- Embellish with ribbon bow adhered with Zip Dry.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Creative Palette Rectangles 26.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Gorgeous Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- 1/2 inch Brush #12 Natural Handle 2.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Balloon Duo Stencil Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Radiant Neon™ Electric Blue & Electric Green Ink Pads & Reinkers by Tsukineko®
Tim Holtz® Peacock Feathers Distress Ink by Ranger®
Ribbon by May Arts
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project