Balloon Duo Birthday by Pam Hornschu
- Spray water over Creative Palette. Place drops of re-inker in middle, and use brayer to spread the ink colors, blending slightly. Place panels of white cardstock over surface to transfer the colors. Set aside to dry. Clean palette.
- Cut one panel to fit inside 5 ½” square card. Place pattern stencil design on panel, and tape on all four sides using removable tape.
- Place dab of paste on edge of spreader using palette knife. Hold spreader against edge of stencil at 45˚ angle, and pull across in one smooth motion. Use palette knife to place excess paste back in jar.
- Carefully remove tape from three sides, leaving fourth piece as a hinge in order to lift and remove the stencil to place in water to be cleaned immediately. Set panel aside to dry approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut and fold blue cardstock to create 5 ½” square, top-fold card.
- Using the clean pattern stencil, ink-stencil pattern over front of card using large stencil brush and blue ink.
- Place open balloon stencil approximately over the area where the inside pasted panel will show through. Trace the outline, and cut out with a craft knife and craft mat.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink on card front.
- Tie ribbon and cord, and adhere over balloon “knot” to card front.
- Adhere pasted panel inside card.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Creative Palette Rectangles 26.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- 3/4 inch Brush #18 Natural Handle 3.59
- Glossy Black Embossing Paste 10.49
- Balloon Duo Stencil Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
Radiant Neon™ Electric Blue & Electric Green Inks by Tsukineko®
Ribbon by May Arts
Cord by Hemptique
Craft Knife & Mat
1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project