Backyard Bunnies Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Soak Creative Palette in VERY HOT water for five minutes before using.
- Apply a variety of blue, green and lavender acrylic paints to the palette surface.
- Use tools or a water spritzer to make designs in paint as desired.
- Smooth Mixed Media White Paper over paint surface to transfer pattern to paper.
- Allow to dry before use. Create multiple printings from one paint application.
- On a 4" X 10-3/4" panel of Creative Palette Paper, pinch the edges to determine the center.
- Align the Pop-Up Cutting Die with the center markings and run through the Big Shot machine.
- Carefullly train the folds on the desired pop up stages and hang tabs so they work properly.
- Stamp Bunnies, Flowers, and Bushes on Mixed Media White Paper in black ink.
- Color with colored pencils and fussy cut out images.
- Adhere images to pop-up stages as shown being careful not to get glue on other parts of the card.
- Stamp birthday greeting on card at bottom section.
- Add grass and shading with colored pencil to inner card around bunnies.
- Cut a 4" panel of white paper with edger die from Pop-Up Die Set and adhere to bottom of inner card.
- Glue inner card to outer card aligning folds and making sure pop-up mechanism works.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® Zip Dry™
Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Americana Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project