Backyard Bunnies Happy Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Soak Creative Palette in VERY HOT water for five minutes before using.
- Apply a variety of blue, green and lavender acrylic paints to the palette surface.
- Use tools or a water spritzer to make designs in paint as desired.
- Smooth Mixed Media White Paper over paint surface to transfer pattern to paper.
- Allow to dry before use. Create multiple printings from one paint application.
- Stamp Bunny and Carrots in black on white paper and color as desired. Cut out.
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of blue cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of Creative Palette background paper.
- Stamp grass across center of panel in black and add colored pencil.
- Stamp greeting in upper right hand corner in black.
- Glue panel to card front.
- Add bunny and carrots as shown.
- Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate 26.99
- Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Cling Backyard Bunnies Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Americana Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project