Backyard Bunnies Daisy Mix by Fran Seiford
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 11" panel of dotted green cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 5" square white panel stamp flowers and use included template to mask them and stamp bunnies behind.
- Color with colored pencil as shown.
- Use Picasso to add clouds to the scene by coloring up to edges with colored pencil.
- Adhere bunny panel to 5-1/4" square panel of dark green cardstock.
- Glue to card front as shown.
- Stamp daisies and leaves on white paper in black ink and color as desired. Go out of the lines.
- Die cut flowers with coordinating cutting dies and adhere to card as shown.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and cut with oval layered dies from Pop-Up Die Set.
- Add paper fastener at top of layered greeting panel.
- Adhere to card as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project