Backyard Bunnies by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp images on white cardstock and color with markers.
- Cut out images and adhere to a square white panel to create a scene.
- Create clouds using the Picasso stencil, a sponge dauber and the aqua ink.
- Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to a slightly larger lavender panel.
- Adhere to a square purple card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Cling Backyard Bunnies Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers(YG67, YG25, YG21, BV000, BV04, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24, W00, W3, W5, RV00, RV10, RV13, B00, B02, Y00, Y02, Y08)
Memento™ Grape Jelly Ink by Tsukineko®
Adirondack® Aqua Ink by Ranger®
Ribbon by May Arts
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project