Backyard Bunnies Birthday Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" brown panel in half to form card base.
- On a 4" X 10-3/4" panel of patterned cardstock, pinch the sides to mark the middle.
- Run Patterned Cardstock through die cutting machine with Pop-Up Die aligned with center markings.
- Carefully train the folds only on the main pop up section so the pop up will work properly.
- Stamp bunnies, grass, and carrots on mixed media white paper.
- Color with colored pencils and fussy cut.
- Cut grass into small segments and glue to inside of top section aligned with the fold.
- Adhere crouching bunny to pop up stage taking care not to get glue anywhere else.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and die cut in an oval with pop-up die frames.
- Adhere greeting to top of card covering top hang tab completely.
- Glue sitting bunny and carrot to top inside of card. Glue carrot at the bottom.
- Cut a 4" panel of white cardstock with the edger included in Pop-Up set and glue to bottom of inner card.
- Glue inner card to outer card matching folds and being careful not to get glue on the back of pop-up stage.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Patterned Paper by Canvas Basics
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix
Magnetic Platform for Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project