Backyard Bunnies Belated Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Fold a 7" X 10" panel of teal cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a 4-3/4" X 6-3/4" panel of darker teal to card front.
- Soak Creative Palette in VERY HOT water for 5 minutes before using.
- Apply various paints in teals and blues and greens to Creative Palette and smooth with brayer.
- Drip or spritz water on wet paint to make designs.
- Use end of a paintbrush or other tools to make desired patterns.
- Smooth a sheet of Mixed Media White Paper on the Palette to transfer paint background. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp bunny and flowers on white cardstock and color as desired using colored pencils.
- Cut out bunny and flowers, create extra flowers to add dimension.
- Trim dry background paper to 4-1/2" X 6-1/2" and adhere to card front.
- Stamp greeting as shown in black ink on right side.
- Adhere bunny and flowers making some pop up with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Check out Fran's other Backyard Bunnies hints and tips HERE.
- Creative Palette Monoprinting Plate 26.99
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Backyard Bunnies Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Americana Acrylic Paints by DecoArt
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project