Angel Blessing by Lea Fritts
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Trim teal cardstock to an A2 size with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for image from red cardstock.
- Adhere all layers as shown.
- Using glue, adhere Crystal Micro Glitter where desired.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Angel Blessing Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Caribbean Sea Cardstock by My Colors®
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (BG13, BG15, BG18, G94, G99, R14, R20, R27, R29, E50, E51, E53, E23, E27, E29, E44, E47, E71, E74, B0000, BV000, Y26)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project