Raven Background by Wendy Jordan
- Stamp focal image with black pigment ink and heat emboss with Detail Clear Embossing Powder.
- Die cut focal image with die cut machine.
- Apply embossing ink to copper metallic banner and sprinkle Aged Spice Embossing Enamel over the ink and melt with a heat tool.
- Apply liquid adhesive on all four sides of card front, sprinkle Trick or Treat Color Fragments over the glue and allow to dry.
- Adhere focal image and banners to front card panel.
Also uses these supplies:
Blackberry Swirl, Copper Metallic, Purple by Bazzill Basics Paper
Brilliance™ Graphite Black Brilliance Ink by Tsukineko®
Zig Glue Pen
Curved Rectangle Die by Spellbinders
Die Cutting Machine such as Big Shot by Sizzix
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project