TRAVEL Note Book by Jennifer Dove
Spray Bottle 2 oz (1)
card stock, tag die, hole punch, coffee spray, twine
- Mix instant coffee with a small amount of water in a Spray/Splatter bottle. Spray all tags plus extra ivory card stock with coffee and drop extra granules on wet tags for color variation.
- Stamp travel images on dry, spritzed card stock and cut out.
- Distress all edges as desired with bone folder, nail file, or scissor blades.
- Score all tags 1/2" from flat edge and fold lightly.
- Punch two holes in aligned tags to form spine of book.
- Use twine to secure tags to each other and form book.
- Adhere photos of trip as desired and embellish with stamped cut outs.