1. Paint suit-case with white acrylic paint. Smear with light blue acrylic paint.
2. Stamp luggage tags onto white cardstock using black ink.
3. Color tags with watercolor pencils and waterbrush. Cut out and distress edges with distressing tool. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
4. Stamp images on suitcase using black ink.
5. Attach tags, postage to suitcase.
6. Spray brown chalkboard ink over surface randomly.
7. Apply versamark around the edges of suitcase. Heat emboss with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel.
8. Apply Versamark watermark ink on tag. Heat emboss using Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Repeat three times.
9. Ink up tag with versamark. Heat up tag with heat gun until warm. Press stamp into embossing enamel. Let cool and remove.