SUMMER Beachfront Boat by Melinda Gleissner
Foliate Quad Cube
Archival Jet Black Ink by Ranger
Memento Bamboo Leaves Dye Ink by Tsukineko
Aquamarkers by Letraset
Blue Awning Adhesive Gems by K&Company
Core'dinations Kraft Cardstock by Darice
Watercolor Paper Pad by Strathmore
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Create a 5 1/2” x 4 1/4” card base from kraft paper.
- Cut a 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” panel from kraft cardstock and a 5 1/4” x 4” panel from watercolor paper.
- Stamp Beachfront Boat image using Jet Black ink on a scrap of watercolor paper.
- Color image using Letraset markers and an Aquash Brush.
- When image is dry, sprinkle image with Star Dust Clear and Golden Sand Embossing Powder; Heat from underneath to melt powder.
- Stamp foliage image repeatedly on kraft panel using Bamboo Leaves ink.
- Assemble the card by adhering the panels to the card base; Trim Beachfront Boat image and adhere to card.
- Embellish by adding three pearls.