Measurements: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
1. Die cut consecutive shapes, starting with a brown card base alternating blue and brown.
2. Stamp Steamboat on blue card stock with black ink, but sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel over water area under ship- heat set, for glistening water effect.
3. Sponge edges of ship panel.
4. Sprinkle Embossing enamel around bottom portion of brown panel below image, and heat from underneath to prevent powder from blowing away. (no ink necessary, since the powder will melt into the paper as it is heated from below)
5. Before adhering pieces of card together, wrap the ribbon around the two inner panels, twisting it and leaving room to nestle Steamboat panel into ribbon.
6. Assemble card.