1. Apply Tissue Tape over surface of box. Trim excess with Exacto Knife.
2. Apply rust alcohol ink onto felt applicator. Add blending solution. Sponge over tissue tape surface. Repeat until all sides are colored.
3. Apply versamark ink onto metal edges on one surface. Cover with gold embossing enamel. Heat with heat gun.
4. Continue on all sides of box.
5. Reheat embossed surface with heat gun until liquid. Sprinkle with black embossing enamel. Heat up until blended with gold. Repeat until all sides are completed.
6. Stamp gentlemen using VersaMark on clear tag. Heat emboss using black embossing powder.
7. Trace shape of clear tag onto tan cardstock. Punch hole in cardstock to align with hole in tag. Cut out. Apply thin layer of glossy accents attach to clear tag.
8. Stamp gears and keys on acetate using Stazon ink. Cut out gears. Repeat for gears to cover all sides.
9. Attach gears to surface. Accent with brads and clock hands.