1. Stamp calligraphy sampler using brown ink on white cardstock. Sponge with brown and blue dye ink. Cut to size. Distress edges with distressing tool.
2. Stamp frame using VersaMark and heat emboss using Vintage Mahogany embossing tinsel. Repeat placing frame in other direction and overlapping.
3. Stamp bird cages using black ink on white cardstock. Cut out. Sponge edges with brown dye ink. Accent cage with yellow watercolor pencil. Color bird with green watercolor pencil.
4. Stamp extra birds and color with green watercolor pencils and cut out.
5. Cut backgrounds from calligraphy sampler for placement behind birdcages. Mount backgrounds onto brown cardstock.
6. Assemble card.