SPRING Morning Glory by Wendy Price
Cling Morning Glory
Cling Color Outside
Cling Seed Background
Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel
Tarnished Mica Fragments
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
P185 Morning Glory, CRN253 Color Outside, CRN255 Scrolled Blossoms, CRW088 cling Seed Background, Aged Bronze Embossing Powder, Tarnish Mica Flakes, Versamark
Distress Ink by Ranger
1. Stamp image on cream cardstock and color with Copics.
2. Sprinkle Aged Bronze EP and Mica Flakes on image and heat from the underside.
3. Stamp fabric with Seed Background and adhere to cardfront.
4. Stamp sentiment and color with Copics. Distress ink Distress Inks.
5. Press button in Versamark and emboss with Aged Bronze EP. While still hot, press Scrolled Blossoms stamp into the EP. Tie with twine and add to cardfront along with sentiment and main image.