1. Create a Center Step Card out of pink cardstock.
2. Stamp Botanical Blooms image on a white panel and color with markers.
3. Cut Botanical Blooms panel into strips and adhere to card.
4. Adhere green panel to center portion of card.
5. Emboss a white panel of cardstock with cuttlebug folder.
6. Sprinkle Aged Rose EE around the edges of the embossed panel and heat from underneath until it melts.
7. Adhere panel to center of card.
8. Stamp Garden Gal image on a white panel and color with markers.
9. Fussy cut out the image and adhere it to the card.
10. Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval panel in green ink.
11. Sprinkle aged rose ee randomly around the edges and heat from underneath until melted.
12. Adhere to a slightly larger pink die cut oval and then adhere to card.