FLOWERS Flower Fields Frame by Debi Hammons
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
White Embossing Powder
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Wood Picture Frame
- Pat interior and exterior sides of frame with VersaFine™ ink. Coat with green embossing powder. Heat to set.
- Pat face of frame with VersaFine™ ink. Coat with white embossing powder. Heat to set.
- Ink Flower Fields stamp and press onto left edge of frame. Carefully coat only the stems in green embossing powder. Remove excess by carefully tilting frame upright, so embossing powder does not come in contact with wet ink of flowers.
- Lay frame flat on surface and coat only the left flower with yellow embossing powder. Remove excess powder by tilting frame so powder falls to left side, not on uncoated, wet ink.
- Repeat process with different colors of embossing powder, always removing excess toward the already coated left side.
- Once all flowers are coated, heat to set.
- Repeat steps 3-6 until frame is decorated.