1. Fold 11" x 4 ¼" Smokey cardstock in half to form card base.
2. Stamp Tin Man on 5" x 3 ¾" white cardstock with black ink.
3. Mask Tin Man's hat by stamping his hat on a sticky note and cutting it out and placing it over his hat. (printer paper will work if you don't have stick notes)
4. Stamp the scene behind him from the hot air scapes set by inking just the left side of the stamp and stamping it on the left of the card. Clean the stamp, ink the right side and stamp in on the right side.
6. Stamp the clouds in the empty spaces.
7. Color as desired.
8. Glue to Thunder cardstock 5 ¼" x 4", then to the card front.
9. Stamp the verse on 1 3/8" x 2 ¼" white cardstock. 10. Glue to 1 ½" x 2 3/8" thunder cardstock.
11. Glue to the card in the bottom left corner tilted a little to the left.
12. Apply glue to his bow tie and pocket watch with a glue pen, and sprinkle red glitter over glue.