1. Fold a 10" x 6 ½" piece of Smores textured card stock in half to form card base.
2. Cut a piece of black card stock 4 ½" x 5 ½" and mount to card.
3. Cut a piece of Rain Card stock 3 ¾" x 5" ad mount at an angle over blue card stock.
4. Cut a piece of cream card stock to 3 ¾" x 4 ¾" and stamp scarecrow image on paper in black ink.
5. Color image with colored pencils.
6. Using sponge dauber, tap into Cape Cod ink and rub behind scarecrow to create clouds.
7. Mount to Rain card stock.
8. Tie a bow with the ribbon and adhere to button.
9. Fasten button to card with strong glue, or sew to card.
Make sure to check our Digital Download section for more messages to go with our Oz Collection.