1. Stick circle masks onto a sheet of watercolor paper.
(note: Use can also use a sheet of heavy weight white card stock as a substitution)
2. Paint over paper and masks with silver metallic paint.
3. Drop bits of Bronzed Mica Fragments all over the page into the wet paint.
4. Lift off the circle masks and set aside to dry completely.
5. Spray on a couple of coats of Krylon's Workable Fixative to help seal the Mica Fragments
6. Apply teal Staz On ink to Journal Border stamp and then stamp it inside the lower right hand circle.
7. Add embellishments and photo to the page.
8. Apply black Staz On ink to Friendship Assortment stamps and add to the page.
9. To complete the layout, add handwritten journaling!