SUMMER Hula Kiddo by Taylor Usry
Cling Hula Kiddo
Medium Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Card Stock: Kraft, Lime Crush (Bazzill); White (Mohwak)
Patterned Paper: Teal Dots, Teal Daisy (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Bling (Creative Impressions)
Tools: Square Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
- Cut card base from Kraft card stock.
- Cut two Lime Crush panels from card stock; trim two pieces of patterned paper to adhere to the card stock panels.
- Die cut one Kraft square and one White square; stamp Hula Kiddo image on white.
- Color image with Copics; add Steel Blue Crushed Glass Glitter to necklace and flower in her hair.
- Adhere all panels to card base; finish card by applying bling as desired.