1. Create a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" top folding card out of turquoise cardstock
2. adhere patterned paper panels and ribbon strip to card
3. stamp Boots Kiddo on a white panel and color with makers
4. Randomly sprinkle Aged Marine Embossing Enamel around the edges of the image panel and heat from underneath until it melts
5. Back image panel with a slightly larger worn lipstick panel and adhere to card
6. Stamp sentiment in black ink on a die cut circle panel
7. apply VersaMark ink directly to the edges of the circle panel and emboss with Aged Marine embossing enamel
8. Back sentiment panel with worn lipstick die cut scallop edge circle panel and adhere to card.