1. Stamp Fireman Kiddo with black ink.
2. Color with markers.
3. Using the Sand-It Set, sand the Black Magic cardstock around edges and clean off with Dust Buddy.
4. Glue down Honey Yellow cardstock. Cut tails into the black cardstock and glue down onto Honey Yellow cardstock.
5. Glue down Fireman Kiddo.
6. Squeeze out a small amount of Beacon glue in scribbling motion across the bottom of the Kiddo image.
7. Sprinkle Hot Orange Color Fragments and gently press down over glue. Shake off excess color fragments and return to container.