INSPIRATION Santos Angel Necklace by Kristine Reynolds
Detail Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Encrusted Jewel Kit
Red Glass Glitter
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, & Peeled Paint Distress Ink by Ranger
Media MiXa'ge Bezel by Spellbinders
EnviroTex Jewelry Resin by Environmental Technology Inc.
Beads & Jewelry Findings by Blue Moon
Quick Dry Adhesive
1. Stamp angel on white panel with Versamark ink and emboss with Detail Gold DP.
2. Stamp other images on panel with distress ink.
3. Adhere panel inside Bezel with glue and cover with a thin layer of glue.
4. Sprinkle Aged Gold EE, Gold Halo glitter mix, and Red Glass Glitter inside Bezel.
5. Fill Bezel with prepared Jewelry Resin and allow to harden for 24 hours.
6. Create necklace.