HALLOWEEN Steampunk Coach by Rhea Weigand
Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
Red Encrusted Jewel Kit
Purple Color Fragments
Vintage Mahogany Embossing Tinsel
Cream, Red, & Brown Cardstock
Wooden picture frame
Gears, Trinkets, Ribbon, Tulle
To Create Frame/Box -
- Sprinkle Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel in box where it will show around card, and heat from beneath.
- Adhere glears and trinkets inside box on left side.
- Tap VersaMark pad on metal corner pieces and dip in Mahogany Tinsel. Heat to set.
- Attach prepared corner pieces to corners of box with glue.
- Attach ribbon and tulle to top of box as shown.
To make card -
- Spray panel of cream cardstock with instant coffee in a spray bottle.
- Emboss coach with VersaMark ink and Aged Gold Embossing powder on 5" X 3-1/2" panel of sprayed cardstock.
- Color coach as desired with Copic Markers or airbrush.
- Brush VersaMark pad around outside edges of embossed panel
- Using clip tool hold coach panel flat and sprinkle Aged Scarlet, Aged Gold Embossing Enamels and Purple Color Fragments and Black Glass Glitter around edge.
- Heat from underneath using embossing heat tool.
- Layer finshed panel on a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of red cardstock then on a 5-1/2" X 4-1/4" panel of brown cardstock.
- Adhere card to front of frame with glue.
- Add clock embellishment to front of finished piece.