1. Stamp Damask Pumpkins on white paper with black ink.
2. Color with watercolor pencils.
3. Apply Lavender Micro Glitter using a 2 Way Glue Marker and cut out.
4. Using a Spellbinder Die, cut out an oval, sponge with orange and lavender inks.
5. Stamp Witching you with Purple ink, punch a hole on each side and shrink.
6. Using Spellbinder Circles, cut two half circles from purple and orange paper.
7. Dry emboss the purple half circle with swirls and layer onto the orange paper.
8. Sand black Coredinations paper so the purple shows through and attach the shrink plastic by wrapping it with cord.
9. Glue circles to the left side and pop up pumpkins with foam tape.